Head of Intellectual Property (Patent and Trademark) - 도쿄 본사의 지적 재산 부문 톱 포지션
Overview: A Global Public IT Firm in Tokyo is seeking the head of IP (Intellectual Properties) department with report line to CTO, CFO and Global Executive Strategy Officer while managing 8 subordinates.
Job Responsibilities: As the head of Intellectual Properties, you will be responsible for the Patent and Trademark strategy while negotiating with CTO, CFO and other Global Officer and managing 8 subordinates.
Work Location: Central Tokyo
1. Patent and Trademark related experiences for minimum of 15 years
2. People management experience for minimum of 7 years
3. Language: Korean or English and Japanese
4. Strategic mindset and logical thinking
5. If you a currently located outside Japan, you need a commitment to live and work in Tokyo as most of your subordinates as well as the executive officers whom you will be intracting with are also located in Tokyo.
|Company||Cygnus Research MGT Inc. (A Recruitment Firm in Tokyo)|